This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
Evans Doyle (ED) has been helping cryptocurrency investors meet their tax obligations since 2017. We are NZ’s leading cryptocurrency tax experts, and are at a very exciting stage of growth, consistently being oversubscribed with new customers. We service more than 400 cryptocurrency taxpayers with investments from $100k to $30m +, including the latest NFT projects, traders, and large cryptocurrency businesses.
Now, we are looking for a Data Analyst who’s core focus is to analyze transactions and clients information. As a Data Analyst, you’ll be a core member of our accounting team (although no accounting knowledge is required), helping us support our clients, and enabling our clients to make high quality decisions.
You’ll be responsible for processing client information, solving problems, and interacting with clients while being supported by a strong team of Chartered Accountants. Full training will be provided, and all our internal processes are documented and standardized. We have a team-focused culture, and there are opportunities for working remotely (or in our modern Cambridge office), and collaboration with other professionals. There is also the ability to develop strong accounting and tax skills, knowledge, and experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collecting raw client trading information and organising into standardise formats
- Processing trading data in Excel
- Contacting clients for information
- Summarising and explaining information
You could be a great fit if you have the following:
- Interest in cryptocurrency and have purchased cryptocurrency (or shares).
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, IF statements, multiple integrated tabs, and formulas).
- Strong work ethic and customer focus, great attention to detail and the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- You can effectively communicate with our clients and team, verbally and written.
- An interest or some knowledge in accounting
You do not need experience for this role, but you do need a learning and growth attitude. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing industry, while learning core accounting, tax, and business skills. We are seeking someone who wants to join our awesome team and be involved in the cryptocurrency industry.
This position is a contractor position and likely to be 20 – 30 hours per week, starting in late January 2022.
For more information, please contact email@example.com Applications close 5pm Friday, 3 December 2021.