Company: Evans Doyle Limited
Type: Full time,
This is an exciting opportunity to join NZ leading cryptocurrency accounting firm.
We service cryptocurrency taxpayers involved in multiple activities from $50k to $50m invested.
Rapid growth in the business brings an opportunity for a motivated, dynamic individual to join our team. More than 70% of this role will be involving working with cryptocurrency taxpayers with the balance being a range of diverse small medium businesses.
We can offer:
- An opportunity to work in a new, exciting, and fast-paced area (cryptocurrency)
- An opportunity to establish and manage client relationships
- A professional, yet relaxed work environment within a modern office
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Flexible hours of work
- In-house and external training opportunities
Your areas of responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns
- Preparation of GST returns
- Communication with clients about their tax obligations, due dates, and options available
Depending on your experience, you may also be involved in:
- Establishing and managing client relationships
- Preparing budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Monthly management reporting
- IRD binding ruling submissions.
- Cryptocurrency tax consulting
- IRD reassessments, NOPA’s, and audits
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have an interest in cryptocurrency or share trading.
- Have experience as an Accountant in a New Zealand Accounting firm for a minimum of 3 years.
- Have strong technical and taxation skills including, provisional tax, tax pooling (preferred), and tax residency/temporary foreign tax exemption knowledge (preferred).
- Have very strong excel skills including VLOOKUP, IF statements, multiple integrated tabs, and multiple integrated formulas.
- You have a strong work ethic and customer focus, great attention to detail and with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- You can effectively communicate with our clients and team, verbally and written.
- You are committed to developing your career
- You have experience with Xero.
- You demonstrate an ability to quickly learn and work with new systems, processes, and technology.
- You are currently living in and are eligible to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like you, please contact Tim Doyle 07 823 8490 for further information (and mentioned about this position), or forward your CV to:
Applications close: Friday 30th April 2021
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.